- Participating in programming that galvanizes partners through collective action.
- Leveraging your resources to help those closest to the issues increase their impact.
- Collaborating with like minded people committed to addressing the root causes of poverty in our city.
- Building your leadership profile in Philadelphia through increased civic engagement.
- Learning from the world’s largest network of engaged philanthropists and regional champions.
Partners make an annual tax-deductible contribution: $5,000 or $2,500 for young professionals under 35. We pool those funds to invest in nonprofits, using trust-based practices including providing multi-year unrestricted funding. Partner contributions also fund our programming and operations.
Importantly, that investment is stretched further by those who can volunteer their time and skills. Partners have plenty of opportunities to learn along the way, including curated educational programming to help you better understand the issues SVP supports, and become more effective in your giving.